Consistent, reliable support for your communications system is an essential part of any business’ continuity planning.
Support from IP Office Ltd offers peace of mind by providing:
- Dedicated support desk equipped with remote system diagnostics and access to BT/Openreach fault diagnosis and reporting.
- Calls prioritised by severity and contract SLAs
- Option of 24/7/356 fault reporting
- All commonly used parts held in stock for minimal downtime
- Experienced and knowledgeable technical staff
- Unlimited on site end user training
- Option of free remote moves and changes
- Single point of contact – we won’t charge you if the fault is due to the 3rd party line provider!*
A pro-active approach to problem solving ensures that any incident is pushed to a solution as quickly as possible, and no open ticket Is closed without appropriate testing and customer agreement that the issue is corrected.
We offer a choice of fault reporting either by phone or email to a dedicated
address :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call will be logged and queued for action by the first available engineer, who are all field engineers with practical on-site experience.
You can find user guides for the Avaya IP Office system here.
Guides for the Shoretel system can be seen here.
And Panasonic user guides can be seen listed below.
- NCP1000 V4 1 User Manual
- TDA15 V5 User Manual
- TDA30 V5 User Manual
- TEA308 V3 User Manual
- TES824 V3 User Manual
IP Office Ltd Support – Existing Avaya, Panasonic or ShoreTel – contact now for a competitive quotation 01392 445566 or if you have an on-going problem.